Saturday, August 29, 2009
Posted by:VICTORIA!
Time: 2:51 PM
you make me smile~
hi(:
i get to use th computer 2day!!
WOOTS~!
I HAD TO BEG-.-

so yea im updating now((:
im REALLY bored.
btw i failed TWO subjects!!
i was DAMN DAMN DAMN depressed you know..
I DIDN'T EVEN LAUGH DURING RECESS!
thats like..35 WHLOE MINUTES
its a new record 4 me!!
thus i can't use com&phone.
SADSADSADSAD

blablabla
DAMn i got extra npcc training on WED!
NOOOO!
and a promotional test. omg hope i pass!

plus for th drama mock assesment...
i FORGOT LIKE HALF MY LINES!!
it was so friggin' EMBARRASSING!
&& sze min tripped..
BUT i went hme and memorised ALL my lines aft dat!
see? im SUCH a resposible girl(; jkjk
my grp got like..24/40
WE COULD HAF DONE BETTER!
nehmind.
nxt time you see us act,
we'll be acting as pro as...JOHNNY DEPP!jkjk(:
kay nth else
BYE.

Victoria.
25.12.96.
Singaporean.
Capricon.
TWO DEE.
Dreamer.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com