Thursday, September 10, 2009
Posted by:VICTORIA!
Time: 2:50 PM
i know your type; boy, you're dangerous.
o.o i've been neglecting blogger! DON'T SUE ME!
NOT MY FAULT! As a punishment for my horrendous Ca2
results...im banned from th usage of my phone AND computer!
yea. it just SUCKs. however, i managed to convince my dad to spare
me from another computer-less day, so he let me use my com;D WOOTS~!

anyway, finished all my hols homework((:
so now i need to revise LITERATURE.
and GEOG. and HISTORY. and SCIENCE.
and MATH. and CHINESE. and ENGLISH
boohoo ):

i just finished helping to bake chocolate brownies for charity! ;D
now my hands smell...weird.
have been drawing alot these past few days...
drew lots of crap(: then, i COLOURED them;D
yup..im gonna be an artist someday((:
also have been listening to th radio, 98.7fm!
i LOVEE that station, ESPECIALLY Muttons to Midnight!
i really do listen to th radio till midnight((:
maybe my dad will start threatening to confiscate th radio. LOL

oh, and i missed camp craft training on monday!
NOT ON PURPOSE KAY!
i didn't haf my phone, thus did not receive any notification wadsoever
that there was camp craft on monday.
this is probably th ONLY advantage of th absence of my phone.

yea. kay, i got like another 45 mins before my dad comes barging
into my room, demanding me to shut down th computer. so kay BYE BYE:D
(facebook, here i come!:D)

Victoria.
25.12.96.
Singaporean.
Capricon.
TWO DEE.
Dreamer.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com