Sunday, September 20, 2009
Posted by:VICTORIA!
Time: 9:24 PM
i am a rock star; i got my rock moves
hello.
okay, im blogging now. (sarah, you happy now?! ;D)
technically...im suppose to be doing chao xie.
but ugh. my com was staring at me in th face
chanting: USE ME! USE ME! USE ME!
yup, think im going mad. kay, anyways...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MKandJOJO!
AH! i cant believe Joey managed to finish
his chao xie first!! i started lyke half an hour before him!
BUT I BET MY HANDWRITING IS A JILLION TIMES BETTER!
IN YR FACE JOEY! ;D
and OMFG! i totally mugged for th literature essay test
for FIVE WHOLE DAYS &&&& MR SOH SAID DAT I DID WELL!!!!
OH MY GAWD! IM SO EFFING DELIGHTED!
looks lyke my hard work paid off! WHEEEEEEEE!♥
PLUS I CUT MY HAIR! its so DAMN SHORT!! im willing it to GROW!
but my damn hair is so STUBBORN! grrrr...
wait, actually IT GREW BY ONE CM ALRDY!*hops around in excitement*
hahaha. yea, i measured it! LOL:D
lalalala~ i have nth to type abt...
so bye. (hope i dont neglect my blog again;D )

Victoria.
25.12.96.
Singaporean.
Capricon.
TWO DEE.
Dreamer.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com