Sunday, September 27, 2009
Posted by:VICTORIA!
Time: 3:20 PM
your taunting smirk behind the glass
WHEEEEEE!♥
im superr dee duper HAPPY! rofl

first-I PASSED MY NAPFA! OH my gawd! i passed~!passed!!
hahaha;D and sarah, marin&sze min gave me moral support!
yay, freakin yay!

second-I PASSED LITERATURE OVERALL!
PHEW!! i did well for th essay! 20 MARKS!!
thus, i PASSED MY LITERATURE! WOOTS~!
&& mr soh used mine&marin's essay to be th model essay for
the class! screams* im just really elated now.

third-mummy bought me a new pencil case&school bag!
YAY! rofl.

yeah, its been a totally awesome, fantabulous, GREATT week! ;D

*ya, its probably an impostor
he wouldn't go embarrass himself
lyke that*


okkie.
bye.
:D

Victoria.
25.12.96.
Singaporean.
Capricon.
TWO DEE.
Dreamer.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com